Tanzanian business visa is a mandatory requirement for foreigners seeking to operate businesses in Tanzania. Foreign nationals who desire to enter the United Republic of Tanzania for one of the following purposes may be granted a business visa for a duration of up to 90 days:
Special jobs, such as machine repair or short-term training, must be completed.
Conducting short-term professional duties such as auditing accounts, conducting feasibility studies, creating professionals and business relationships, arranging investment arrangements, and so on.
To do any other short-term legitimate business-related duty as defined by the issuing authorities and recognized by the country’s legislation…
- A copy of the applicant’s current passport is required (biographic data page)
- The flight’s return ticket
- The visa price is $250 USD.
- A work contract or other documentation of the task/assignment that must be completed within three months
Multiple Entry VISA
This Visa may be issued to non-resident directors of Tanzanian companies, persons participating in bilateral meetings, spouses of Tanzanians/Residents, government consultants, representatives of international non-governmental organizations, and any other person as determined by the Commissioner General of Immigration or the Commissioner of Immigration Zanzibar.
Due to bilateral agreements between the two countries, Multiple Visas are also provided to American nationals who intend to visit for vacation or tourism but are not eligible for Ordinary Visa.
These may consist of:
This Visa has a maximum validity of 12 months. The bearer of a Multiple Visa, however, cannot stay in the nation for more than twelve (12) months at a time. They are only allowed to stay in the nation for three months at a time.
- 100 USD Visa fee; a copy of the applicant’s valid passport (biographic data page);
- The person to be visited in Tanzania (host) must have a valid passport or national ID OR;
- OR; a covering letter from the host institution outlining the reasons for the visits and the frequency of them OR;
- If the applicant is visiting a spouse, attach a certificate of marriage and a passport/national ID OR;
- The flight’s return ticket;
This Pass may be provided to a foreigner residing in or visiting Tanzania in order to allow him to apply for and get a Residence Permit or Pass, as well as to fulfill any immigration formalities.
A Special Pass can also be utilized to give a foreigner the option to change his immigration status after it has expired.
Contact us today to get assistance to apply for a business visa or permit in Tanzania.